|Dr. Ossama E. Ramadan|
Dr. Ramadan is a seasoned Transportation Engineer serving the national need for reliable, efficient, sustainable, and resilient transportation systems. He is experienced in engineering project and technical delivery management under various project delivery systems and contract models. His credentials include an earned doctorate (PhD) in Civil Engineering with concentration in Transportation Engineering, registration as a Professional Engineer (PE), certification as an Envision Sustainability Professional (ENV SP), and certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
Dr. Ramadan's technical areas of expertise include:
- Traffic simulation modeling;
- Traffic engineering studies;
- Traffic engineering design;
- Traffic control design;
- Work zone traffic control;
- Data-driven highway safety planning and analysis;
- Transportation performance measurement;
- Corridor and subregional planning;
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) planning;
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS) system planning; and
- Sustainability rating.
Currently, Dr. Ramadan serves as a Senior Transportation Engineer at CDM Smith Inc. in Houston, TX where he functions as a Project Technical Leader and Subject Matter Expert for projects that aim to improve the reliability and efficiency of passenger travel and freight movement on the national highway system. In addition, Dr. Ramadan’s work supports the national strategic need for targeted investments aiming to improve the transportation experience of all travelers.
Dr. Ramadan can be reached through LinkedIn.